Sunday, November 27, 2011

Journey of MYHottest

























Yosh!2PM Hands Up tour in Malaysia.What a BIG news.Knew about it last 2 month and successful got the ticket as well.This gonna be a BLAST day .Why?This is 1st time the boys come to Malaysia yo!


Decided to welcome them at airport, so 3 days before concert i'm buzy hottest..hahaha.find all the info about their flight details. Finally got the info they will fly from Incheon 23/11/2011 evening and expected arrived at klia 10.40pm.Totally relief coz I only can go to klia after office hour..heee.


9pm, arrived at klia, rushing to departure area.No one were there, not even any hottest.So decided to go to arrival area.Woah, too many hottest there..ok, so make decision to stick there.Check arrival status, Korean Air will be arrive 10.15pm..so need to wait again.Daijoubu yo!For the boys sake..hahahaha.


Wait, wait n wait, one of the hottest got info the boys will come out from Vip area, means departure area!!!!Oh man, klia totally chous that time.Most of the hottest run to 5th floor..hahaha(mcm bergegar pon ade gaks) .Me?Of course i rushing too.kkkkk.5 minutes later, the boys finally appear!!!!Like a dream!!Woah, daebak daebak!!Junho-ssi!!!I saw him!!!Then Junsu , follow by Taec!!Nichkhun?Araaa, only saw his back, his red bag totally help me to recognise him.Chansung?emm,only saw her head..hahahaha..you are too tall Channie.Too bad i didnt saw Woo Young baby.


Satisfied?yeah, of course.This is my 1st time went to klia for WELCOME IDOLS yo!hahaha.





















p/s--one of my frenz follow me that night, she didnt know about 2PM at all, but guess what, she too excited than mee and even follow them to the van..hahaha.see the white van??yeah, the biys inside yo!This the only pic can upload here.why?other than this, the pic n video totally crack!!!Too excited maybe n too many hottest there..^_^


Hilton KL!!The boys stayed there yo!So Hi-5 session gonna be held on 24/11/2011.I'm not rock pitt tix holder, so totally cant join this event.Too bad..huhuhu.but I wanna give them something!

Luckily of of the hottest, Nana willing to help me pass the gift to them.heeee, uresshi yo!























p/s--board at federal highway after batu 3 tol..shock?yes i am!


Contact Nana, and decided to meet her 3.30 pm at KL Central.Aigooo, need to hurry to buy something for them.At first, juz wanna give the gift to my bias, Junho..but but but my friend said to me, give all 2Pm member la..ok, then I change my mind to give all the boys, share with her.Handkerchief!!Yes, i bought it(silk batik) for them as well as postcard.Why I choose this, coz I wanna them remember MALAYSIA yo!But still, for my bias, got something special for him.kuang3.


Settle, then meet Nana and follow her to Hilton.Too many hottest there, waiting for Hi-5 session.Waaa, damn jelous..huhuhu..if only i know about Hi-5 session before bought the tix..u organizer, better tell us earlier!!grrrr


While waiting the lucky hottests see the boys, meet n chit chat with other hottests there.huhuhu.What I like about this fandom, u can easily chat n talk about the idols u like.heeee, sometimes forgot to ask name okeh..yeah, thats the unique about fandom..^_^.



















p/s--i hope the boys open n see the gifts..heee

No comments:

Post a Comment